- They find it funny when I say fanny-pack
- There's a morning talk show with four lady hosts called "Loose Women"
- They take a sausage and they batter it and then they deep-fry it. People say English food is bad?
I'm staying in the quaintest fucking town in the world. Even the new houses are built to look old. Amazing. We went to London at the beginning of the week and got back yesterday. London? Great! It features a building shaped like a pickle, double-decker buses, English people, and the Queen. I didn't actually see the Queen and now that I think about it, doesn't she live somewhere else? Dunno.
Soon as I get technologically less dense I'll put some photos on this 'cause who wants to read anyway?
1 comment:
But wait a minute, I think it's funny when you say fanny packs and aren't battered sausages merely our corndog?
Is it even "Our" corndog anymore?
(Tell Kristy I say Hi!)
Post a Comment