Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Monkeys

... and then we watched this ad at work for some reason. I think there was some sort of pretense of relevance. I can't remember. Now, I don't know much about monkeys. I know there are different types like orangutans and chimps and grape apes and so on. What I do know is that I want to have a beer with this guy.



He likes Phil Collins. I like Phil Collins. Recipe for fun.

3 comments:

Leonie said...

ok, now its officially at the point where I'm gonna have to ask... What exactly is it that you do that requires Phil-Collins-loving gorillas and representing Dolph Lungdren???

Sarah said...

I'm with Leonie- (Hey Leonie!) What is it you do again? You sent me a link I can't find and someone asked me the other day and I couldn't really say what you do do. Dude.

evolve or die said...

sorry about the drunken monkey rant, something about people in gorilla costumes (Flannery O'Connor, for sure) that makes me go ape shit