maybe less shitty hardcore, more ambient jazz/rock, like a bastard combo of Particle & Of Montreal, with a one-hit wonder of a jam song that lasts 16 minutes like Godspeed You Black Emperor, yet the band members have no recollection of where the inspiration came from . . . or not . . .
I agree with Richard - but before I read that, I would have said it sounded like a crappy emo band, like 30 Seconds to Mars -- or whatever they are classified as.
4 comments:
maybe less shitty hardcore, more ambient jazz/rock, like a bastard combo of Particle & Of Montreal, with a one-hit wonder of a jam song that lasts 16 minutes like Godspeed You Black Emperor, yet the band members have no recollection of where the inspiration came from . . . or not . . .
I agree with Richard - but before I read that, I would have said it sounded like a crappy emo band, like 30 Seconds to Mars -- or whatever they are classified as.
More like "nah son".
Too soon!
or not, seeing as how I was going to name my new band TWIN TOWERS OF JIHAD. Or not. Does it seem tasteless?
Post a Comment