Monday, 16 July 2007

Noir.

Last night, while watching some generic cop drama, I asked K if she'd rather be a beat cop or a detective. Pretty soft pitch. She said detective. Next I asked what film style she would most like to live her life in and I totally knew what she was going to say and then she totally said what I knew she was going to say which was "definitely film noir." My answer also. What's yours?

P.S. This song has been stuck in my head for three days:

[Umm... So, this is awkward. Well, apparently "The Heat is on" from Beverly Hills Cop is no longer available from youtube and I don't feel like digging it up elsewhere so here's a Family Guy clip! UPDATED: 23 July '07]

7 comments:

Sarah said...

the lesbian in that bad can really Jam!

(people look funny when they sing oh-oh-whoa-oh)

is it difficult already knowing everything your bride to be is thinking? (i think it's heart warming.)

jesse said...

I saw an awesome noir two nights ago called Pickup on South Street, you MUST watch it.

Dean Fearce said...

The Big Sleep

end of story

Dean Fearce said...

the big sleep

Dean Fearce said...

wow, I said it twice, once in initial caps, and once all lower case, where's Freud when you need him?

Sarah said...

who is this "dean fearce"?

geoffreyvaughn said...

the video wasn't available.

http://bigperms.blogspot.com/

love,
geoff