Folks are all bent out of shape about Kanye West and whatforth, but dude didn't even cuss onstage. And he was drunk!
I'm much more impressed by this, apparently sober, slip o' the tongue:
Filthy New York Newsman.
Thursday, 17 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HE didn't cuss, and I can't say I reservr much for the Taylor Swift beyond "What's a Taylor Swift?", but it was jackassy. Or I just don't like Kanye West. Either/Oh.
What on earth did he say? I must know!
He got on stage, grabbed the mic from the Taylor Swift and said somehting like "Ahdunno, this ainaRACIAL thing, I jus' think Beyonce, you know, mumml mumml" and the Ms. Swift looked embarassed. She's a nice gal, and Mr. West is a jackass.
Right right right. No. I knew that.
man I don't know what's funnier - the weathermans "I dunno" face or the co-anchors look of shock... did that seriously go out onto the air?!
great times we live in.
Post a Comment