
Can't quite make it out? It says "Mugabe must DIE"
I mean, Bob Mugabe certainly evokes strong emotions, no doubt about that. It's just that, a little farther up the road, sprayed in the same loopy scrawl, same colour paint, was the somewhat more enigmatic message "Katrina ♥ Ikea", which just don't really pack the same punch.
I understand that some people have strong feelings about Ikea. Don't ask me how or why I stumbled on this blog (I was doing research for work. Seriously), but it's all about Ikea fans. I'm talking, people who camp outside new Ikea stores for days just to be the first customer inside. But somehow I don't think my friendly neighbourhood graffiti-ist is one of those people.
5 comments:
wow really? camp outside? i had no idea
You think that's something - there's an entire IKEA Fan site - www.ikeafans.com with over 90,000 members!
Such is the passion of the Ikea fanatic Mrs. Kollar.
Dare I check out the Ikea fansite gofd? what wonders or horrors lurk within?
I have ikea'd myself and spent the wee hours of the night looking at the directions while saying a few choice words. if i buy furniture i prefer it already built. i guess i'm spoiled that way.
That's not spoiled, that's just wise! What I like about Ikea, at least the one just outside London, are the hotdogs. Thems some good hotdogs.
Post a Comment