skip to main | skip to sidebar

9 Feet Tall.

Myth-perpetuation station.

Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Lift off!



I don't know why, but I love the number signs above the tracks at Royal Oak station. And now you can love them with me. Or hate them without me. Or anything your little (or big) heart desires.
Posted by Michael Perry at 18:23

1 comment:

deleted said...

I am...indifferent =)

25 March 2009 at 18:49

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blarchive

  • ▼  2009 (35)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (15)
      • What? We have to plan our outrage now?
      • Please stop, pt. 2
      • Lift off!
      • I definitely understand the sentiment expressed in...
      • If you see anything, do everything
      • Japan 9 - USA 4
      • The benevolent fraternity of Michael R Perrys
      • The intoxicating aroma of Paul's house
      • Gardening for Smokers
      • Please Stop, pt. 1
      • Gmail has no idea what I'm interested in at all
      • 99p
      • w/r/t the photo below
      • The original hat
      • Garfield, meet Kermit.
    • ►  February (8)
  • ►  2008 (15)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (6)

Private eyes, they're watching you. They see your every move.